Mac operating system is one of the finest OS used in current Hi-Fi world which consists of many numbers of features over other operating system. It has attractive graphical user interface and multitasking performance. Hard drive on Mac machine is used to save various types of files and folders such as Excel sheets, Word documents, PowerPoint files, movie files, animations, pictures, video files, executable files, audio clips, HTML files, Photoshop files, etc.
Besides from above said advantages Mac hard drive may get damage or crash and stored data might be erased or deleted because of different reasons including catalog file corruption, accidental deletion, emptying Trash Folder, harmful malware attack, changing file system, reinstallation of OS, partition/repartition, unintentional format, presence of bad sector, etc. Have you lost your crucial files from hard drive on Mac system? Are you unaware about how to regain the lost or deleted data from hard dive? If yes, then make use of Mac Drive Recovery application on your Mac computer to get back all the files and folders from hard disk drive.
Some of the general issues that leads to data loss from Mac hard drive are:
Unintentional Deletion: It is one of the human mistake, deleting OS files or some other important files which is stored in drive while making free disk space in hurry you may deleted necessary file. This results in deletion or erase of files that are saved in hard drive.
Catalog File Corruption: Due to power failure, virus infection, sudden system termination, etc., Catalog file on Mac hard drive may get damage or corrupt and your essential files may go unrecognized by the operating system. Hence, there is a possibility of losing all your data in it.
Emptying Trash Folder: This is one of the common factor that will leads to data deletion. Generally, deleted files are saved in Trash Folder if you delete files by using simple “Delete” key. While removing files from Trash folder you might delete all files without checking the content of the Trash Bin. As a result deletion of files from hard drive.
Features of Mac Drive Recovery:
- Mac Drive Recovery software supports to recover lost files on types of file systems including HFS+, FAT16, HFSX, and FAT32 volumes.
- Save or pause the recovery process to avoid repeated scanning of hard drive and you can also check the list of recovered files by using “Preview” option.
- As soon as you face any issues in recovering data you can contact the technical team at any point of time.
- Retrieved files can be sort based on file name, type, file size and date of creation or modification.
- You can make use of hard drive recovery software Mac on various models of Mac like MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook, Mac mini, Mac Pro, etc.
- It is compatible to get back various files on Mac operating system versions like Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, and other versions.
- Hard drive recovery software Mac is designed with user friendly interface options so that non-technical users can also restore lost or deleted files easily.
- You can save the retrieved files on various data storage medium like pen drives, USB hard drive, FireWire drives, MMC cards, CD/DVD, xD card, SD cards, and so on.
- With the help of free demo edition you can preview the recovered files from hard drive and if you wish to save those files then you need to purchase full edition.
Precautionary points need to follow:
- Use always reliable anti-virus software to scan for virus infected files.
- Keep formatting your drive regularly to prevent hard drive damages due to bad sectors.
- Before reinstalling OS back up for valuable files on any secondary data storage devices.