Do you have to fix your images in Photoshop PSD file? If yes, then this guide will act as a tutorial to show you how it is being done. For fixing your PSD files, you just need a software called Remo Repair PSD which does all the things. The software just wants few simple clicks from the users and everything will be taken care by it. The tool is designed using powerful mechanisms to repair Photoshop images just in a way to help all the users.
Key Attributes of Remo Repair PSD
- Remo Repair PSD application is built using strong repair mechanisms which doesn’t fail to fix any Photoshop image.
- The tool can be installed on all Mac OSX platforms such as Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan.
- Supports PSD file created using various versions of adobe Photoshop and the software’s interface is very simple to use.
- The tool handles PSD file in a safe way that all the color mode such as CMYK, Bitmap, grayscale, multichannel color, duotone can be recovered.
- It is able to fix Photoshop images with larger sizes and recovers layers and masks in each file.
Watch the below video to know how to fix images in Photoshop.
Steps to Fix Photoshop Images
Download the tool from the link mentioned in the video and install it on your computer. Execute it as the software screen appears. On the main screen, you will find a single browse box, clicking that will lead you to select the corrupt or damaged Photoshop images. Choose it and click on “Repair”. On the next screen, the software displays the file layer and its size, simply proceed to the saving the file to your disk or you can “Preview” the file. Activating the full version software lets you save the fixed Photoshop image on your computer’s disk.
Causes of Corruption or Damage in Photoshop Images
- Infections of malware, virus and other dreadful piece of code in your Mac computer will lead to severe corruption or damage in some of your files stored on that disk. In some cases, it even deletes the data. So, it is always a recommended option to run an up-to-date antivirus software on your computer.
- Abrupt closing of Adobe Photoshop application which editing an image will lead to corruption. This happens because you are not saving the file on properly and closing it suddenly may have higher chances of corruption.
- Opening Photoshop PSD images using any other unreliable software for edition will make it corrupt. This is because each software uses different techniques to edit an image and Photoshop works on pixels, using it on any other software will make it damaged.
- Other file corruption scenarios such as interrupted file transfer between the storage devices, fluctuation in power and shutting down Mac forcefully without saving any changes will result in corruption and damage.
As you can see the above causes of Photoshop image corruption, using an untrusted software will make your file corrupt further and it is not safe. The tool demonstrated above in the video reads the file in read-only mode meaning that it creates a new repaired file after fixing it and without making any alterations to the existing file.