SD card is a secure place for storing large amount of data and depends on its capacity, files are stored on this small device. Files which are stored on the device can be access whenever needed and also the stored files can be transfer to the other storage device with utmost ease. It has simple interface and easy to use. Even though it is small in size, but it is inbuilt with many different features for which it is widely used.
Audio, video, image, document, and many more files are well supported by this small device in storing and accessing of these files. However there are still data loss issues we may see in the different storage devices. Similarly it is also common in memory card as data get deleted from SD card. There will be no data available on the memory card if files are deleted from it and this may be happened due to various reasons. Let us discuss some of the reasons for which data get deleted from the memory card.
Reasons for the Deletion of Files from Memory Card:
- Accidental Deletion
- Occurrence of Bad sectors
- File system corruption
- Attack of virus to the files
- Improper handling of device
Don’t worry about the deletion of files from memory card, because as you in advanced century where there are plenty of software available to recover data from SD card, but of all, SD Card Recovery is an ultimate option rather before. This software has advanced features and many new option which really help users to know how to perform recovery of files from memory card with tutorial in its demo version and also allow users to retrieve files from memory card with utmost ease. Let us see the other features of this utility.
Key Features of SD Card Recovery Software:
- It is compatible to recover SD card deleted files on both Windows and Mac based PC’s
- Capable of recovering more than 300 different types of files from SD card
- Able to scan entire device while recovering deleted files with its strong scanning program
- It is well supported to perform data recovery from the different brands of SD card like Transcend, MicroSD, etc.
Make a habit of maintaining backup of important files
Utilize Free Anti-virus tools to free up your files from the attack of virus or any harmful programs