Windows is one of the most well-known operating system developed and introduced by Microsoft Corporation. It has user friendly GUI and generally it was designed for computers and laptop, but now there are smartphones, tablets, etc., running on Windows OS. Operating system is the interface between the user and devices, which allows user to interact with device. There are different editions of Windows OS released including Windows 10, Window 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows Sever 2003/2008.
Usually, there are many files and folders (images, videos, music libraries, Word documents, Excel files, and many more.) are stored in Windows 10 computer or laptop. But, there are more chances that files may get deleted due to known or unknown scenarios. And you may be the victim of losing crucial files from your Windows 10 computers. In such situation, Windows OS as some built in Recycle Bin feature which allows to recover the deleted files but it has few limitation it can retrieve only temporary deleted files. You can make use of Windows File Recovery utility to recover deleted files from Windows 10 systems. It is the excellent tool to get back deleted files and this recovery application is complete free from all sort of harmful viruses. Recovered files can be previewed before restoring them on any secondary storage medium.
General factors that leads to deletion of files from Windows 10 system:
- Deletion is one of the best way to get rid of unwanted files from your Windows 10 computer or laptop. When the files are deleted using combination of “Shift & Delete” keys deleted files bypass the Recycle Bin which result in permanent deletion.
- Recycle Bin contains limited memory space suppose, if the Recycle Bin is full then you need to empty the files located in Bin folder. Without checking the content of the Bin if you remove the files then there is a more chance of deletion of data.
- Most of the computer users prefer to format the external storage drive after every use. In certain condition, you may format drives without taking backup of valuable files stored in removable drives. It leads to loss of files and folders from data storage drives.
- There are few third party application which are used to increase performance of the computer. But at times, because of advanced functionalities of the tool it might delete the files stored on the drive which results in huge amount of data loss.
How to recover deleted files?
Well, no need to worry in such situations, just relax because you can easily restore missing files with the implementation of Windows File Recovery application. As the deleted file or folder is still reside in your computer hard drive but it will be invisible, you can get back those files, unless you overwrite on them with some other new files. Prior purchasing this recovery utility, you can employ demo edition in order to know the performance of this software. Windows File Recovery tool uses its powerful mechanism to scan your system and recover deleted files from Windows 10. It is designed and programmed in such a way that, the free version of this utility facilitates you to check the list of recovered files and even it allows you to save entire recovery session by providing you “Save Recovery Session” option. So that, once you purchase this recovery software, you can pause with saved recovery session with the help of “Open Recovery Session” option.
- Supports other OS of Mac and Android OS.
- Compatible on FAT16/32, NTFS5, and NTFS partitions.
- Recovers files from SATA, IDE, SCSI hard drives.