It happens many times that your memory card working perfectly and very next day it could not find your saved files. Though you have saved files many times without any problems, it just says that “There is no data”. And also memory showing it has 5,742kb free space instead of the 8mb that’s on an unused memory card.
You might be very frustrated due to such kind of weird thing but don’t worry you can recover lost and delete files from memory card. However, for that you need to perform memory card recovery. There are lots of memory card recovery utilities are available you can choose one of the best memory cards which helps to recover all lost, deleted data from memory card even if it is corrupted or damaged. This article introduces one of the memory card recovery software which is easy to use and more efficient to recover lost, deleted and formatted data from corrupted or damaged memory card. Before taking the account of memory card recovery software let’s know about the scenarios due to which you may lose data from memory card.
A situation where you need to perform memory card recovery:
- An interruption in the read/write process: While capturing the images or while transferring the files from memory card to another device, etc. if you abruptly removed your memory card and read/write process get interrupted then it leads to the loss of stored data from memory card.
- Attack of hazardous threats on a memory card: If your memory card is attacked by the hazardous threats like viruses or malware then these things replicate itself and leaves your stored files from memory card in inaccessible state.
- Accidental deletion of data from memory card: Due to accidental use of “Shift+Delete” keys or due to accidental use of “Format” option your all stored data from memory card get deleted and you may face the data loss from memory card.
- Capturing images when camera battery is in low condition: If you try to capture more images when your camera battery indicates low battery then it causes loss of previously stored data from memory card.
You can overcome all such problem by following precautionary steps like,
- Keep updated antivirus & scan memory card every time before using it.
- Handle memory card with care e.g. don’t remove memory card abruptly until and unless it completes read/write process properly.
- Keep a backup of essential files from memory card.
Still, if you are facing the loss of files from memory card then you can use memory card recovery software and perform recovery. This software is capable to recover video, music and photo from logically damaged or formatted memory card. XD card recovery, SD card recovery, CF card recovery, MMC card recovery can be done very efficiently and effectively by using memory card recovery software. Memory card recovery software is available in free demo version you can download it and try for recovery. This software has advanced scan engine and also provided with a user manual which makes easy to recover data from memory card. Memory card recovery software is compatible with Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7.